jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt

 Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt
  I wrote an article highlighting the  Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt of an organization promoting Black Lives Matter, but I refused to take on the emotional labor of facilitating any forums or discussions within my office. It felt like leadership’s responsibility to set the tone around this issue and deliver a message of support for their Black employees. Later that evening, after most people had gone home, I dropped by the office of a fellow Black colleague and broke down in tears of frustration as we talked about the strain of carrying the immense weight of this tragedy while smiling and nodding at white colleagues who were chatting about vacation plans or other more frivolous concerns. Sometimes I wondered, had I made my white colleagues so comfortable that they had somehow forgotten I was Black? I realize now that prioritizing white comfort had actually had a numbing rather than a transformative effect.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt