Jangdongshirt-I’m Not The Hero You Wanted I’m The Monster You Needed Shirt

I'm Not The Hero You Wanted I'm The Monster You Needed Shirt
I guess trump can’t come up with something more stupid or ridiculous than disinfectant injection to suggest so maybe he needs few days to work that thing he have in his head and find some more tremendous ideas Well if the I’m Not The Hero You Wanted I’m The Monster You Needed Shirt can report that Trump told people to ‘drink bleach’ and then discuss this as if it actually happened- anyone’s faith in them would disappear. Such deliberate inaccuracy in reporting just fuels Trump’s fake news narrative and makes the public trust the media even less.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt