Jangdongshirt-May 1968 My 52nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt

May 1968 My 52nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt
You would be a moron to not believe what you see and hear on a daily basis. There are already mounting calls to poison-control centers nationwide. If there weren’t that many imbeciles, we couldn’t possibly have a psychotic imbecile elected in the May 1968 My 52nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt place, even with the assistance of Putin and a filthy-corrupted Republican Party.You’re still gonna have some Americans saying he’s done well. Because they’re too ignorant of anything happening beyond the mark of their yards. Too retarded to know about the reality. All they do is to believe whatever “TRUMP” tells them.. And he’s no better than them.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt