Jangdongshirt-May 1972 My 48th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt

May 1972 My 48th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt
One point about the “disinfectant” comment. It’s not that this country is worried about stupid people trying trump’s disinfectant “experiments”. It’s worrisome as to why a world leader would suggest such a stupid thing. He clearly wasn’t joking. To suggest otherwise would not be factual. A lack of common sense would be more plausible.To hear the May 1972 My 48th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt of the United States suggest an experiment on human beings that only someone with absolutely no empathy or concern for the pain and suffering it would cause would be inconceivable at any other time. The only other person who would do something like this was Josef Mengele. Look him up people if you don’t see the parallel then you are not looking.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt