Jangdongshirt-May 1978 My 42nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt

May 1978 My 42nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt
So, the May 1978 My 42nd Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt people that say that their lives aren’t really affected don’t think this is a big deal and that Trump is doing a great job. Good lord. This seems to be a regular feature of the true Trumpists – if something does not directly affect them, it’s not a problem. And how STUPID do you have to be to not think that Trump was babbling about injecting patients with disinfectant. It was pretty clear he was lost and clueless. I still can’t believe we have dedicated Trumpy cultists here in that will “explain” his ramblings and defend him, but there you are. And those clinging to him are as deplorable as he is. At least the gentleman seems to notice Trump is veering into crazyland but he is amazingly gentle in his criticism.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt