Jangdongshirt-Turtle Don_t Mess With Old People We Didn_t Get By Being Stupid Vintage Shirt

Turtle Don_t Mess With Old People We Didn_t Get By Being Stupid Vintage Shirt
A day in the Turtle Don_t Mess With Old People We Didn_t Get By Being Stupid Vintage Shirt of Destiny Nicole Frasqueri, aka Princess Nokia, is guaranteed to be eventful, even under lockdown. The New York-based rapper and actor has spent her summer self-isolating, but that doesn’t mean she’s succumbed to boredom. “I’ve been staying up with my best friend till four in the morning because we have so much fun watching Degrassi reruns and laughing our butts off,” she shared with Vogue. Fresh from a weekend spent with her House of Mofongo crew, she kickstarted her week in high spirits. “I just celebrated my 28th birthday this weekend, and I had so much fun, everybody was in a great vibration,” she explained. “When I get together with my friends, we exude this really special New York energy that comes from our culture, our heritage, and our background with dance and queerness.”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt