Jangdongshirt-Seattle Rising Shirt,

Seattle Rising Shirt,
“It wasn’t until I cut all of my hair off that I really began to love it,” the stylist says of the big chop she undertook in 2012. Before then, she loved to rock weaves and extensions. “I woke up one morning and randomly decided that [going short] would be my next hair journey,” Leamon recalls. “I was nervous but also excited. I felt so liberated.” Inspired by rapper Eve in the early 2000s as well as the Seattle Rising Shirt, hair movement back in 2011, Leamon says she wanted to free herself from the standard of beauty that she “aspired to at the time.” Since the initial c

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jangdongshirt- Police Dad Son’s First Hero Daughter’s First Love Emma Luna Tim Josh Kelly Shirt

Jangdongshirt-Driving My Husband Crazy One Horse At A Time Vintage Retro Shirt

jangdongshirt-Daddy Shark Oliver Cherry George Shirt